Get a quick solution to your urgent financial needs
Bank of Baroda Personal Loans Plan will help you
Personal Loan Plan
- Minimum £1,000 with Maximum of £15,000 the loan should be multiple of GBP £1,000
- Purpose: for any personal purposes other than speculation/gambling.
- Rate of Interest: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 8.00% (Fixed)
- Annual Interest Rate: 8.00% Fixed.
- Period: 12 to 60 months.(Instalments & interest payable monthly)
- Age over 18 years
- 50% of annual taxable income or £15,000 whichever is low (after deduction of living cost/ascertaining affordability)
- Individual having good credit history will only be considered.
- Applicant should be a British Resident with National Insurance Registration with minimum stay in the country for 3 years.
- Should be in full time employment for at least last six months and pay off the loan before retirement
- No processing charges.
- Personal Loan will not be granted for business purposes or any speculative purpose.
- A loan of £15,000 over 60 months at a representative 8% APR would cost £304.15 per month.
- Total amount payable £18,248.75
- Annual interest 8% fixed.
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate which shows the overall cost of credit as an annual rate of charge. It takes into account the interest, charges and any other costs involved in getting credit, which makes it easy to compare across the market.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.