Get a quick solution to your urgent financial needs
Bank of Baroda Personal Loans Plan will help you
- Minimum £15,000 with Maximum of £50,000
- Purpose: for purchase of office equipments, computers & fittings, interior
decoration, motor vehicles, professional books or any other personal needs other
- Rate of Interest: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) 8.00% (Fixed) / Annual Interest Rate: 8.00% Fixed.
- Period: 12 months to 60 months. (Instalments & interest payable monthly)
- Age over 18 years
- 50% of taxable income or £50,000 whichever ever is low (after deduction of living cost / ascertaining affordability)
- Individual having good credit history will only be considered.
- Applicant should be a British Resident with National Insurance Registration with minimum stay in the country for 3 years.
- No processing charges.
- The net take home pay should be supported by income tax returns/salary Certificate.
- Interest at lower level may be considered for advances secured by way of surrender value of life policy/Value of mortgage available.
- A loan of £50,000 over 60 months at a representative 8% APR would cost £1,013.82 per month.
- Total amount payable £60,829.18.75
- Annual interest 8% fixed.
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate which shows the overall cost of credit as an annual rate of charge. It takes into account the interest, charges and any other costs involved in getting credit, which makes it easy to compare across the market.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.