This product is no longer available to new customers but will continue unaffected for use by existing customers until the account is closed.
- Easy to open and maintain. Minimum balance for maintaining the account is GBP 500 or USD 2,000 or Euro 2,000 based on the currency in which account is maintained
- No minimum amount is required to be deposited on regular basis
- Account can be opened in GBP, USD and Euro currencies
- Your deposits are guaranteed under FSCS
- Cheque deposit facility at all Natwest branches in UK
- Cheque book facility with no additional cost
- Contactless Debit Card and add-on cards with no additional cost
- Facility to view account balance & transactions over Internet
- Facility to set-up Standing Instructions for remittance and transfer of funds
- Facility available to open joint accounts
- Facility available to mark mandate
- Statement of Account once a month with no additional cost
- Balance Certificate once a year with no additional cost
- Default SMS Alert Facility is available for all credit and debit transaction of amount £10 or more, these SMS s helps you to track credits to your account and outgoing payments and may helps you no to go on unarrnged overdraft (We do not offer any other customised SMS Alert facility than what we have stated here).
- We do not offer arranged Overdraft Facility in Non Business Current Accounts
- We charge interest rate at 5% over Base Rate per annum plus a monthly charge of £12.00 per month on unarranged Overdraft
- Represenative Example: An unarrnged Overdraft of £10,000.00 at a representative rate of 5% over base rate i.e. 8.00% (Base rate being at 3% as on 15th November 2022) will cost you £800.00 per annum-
- Unarranged overdraft: If you don't have enough money in your account to make a payment, we may either let you barrow through an unarranged overdraft or refuse to make the payment. Missing payments and using an unarranged overdraft can be expensive and also can damage your credit score, please get in touch with us we may be able to help you
- We do not have any facility for opting out of an unarranged overdraft facility at present
- Charges for refusal of payment - Cheque / Direct Debit Return £15.00 per cheque or Direct Debit Return
- Summary Box of Current Account
- Service Quality Metrics
- Service Availability and Cut-Off Timings
Opening a Savings Bank or Current Account with us:
How you can open an account with us?
You must visit any one of our Branch with a prior appointment to request for an account opening and it is not possible for us to open your account based on the information submitted electronically or by post.
A new customer will need to provide us with the following Minimum Documents (Any one document from both List 1 and List 2) for Opening a Savings Bank or Current Account, we may request for additional documents in individual cases:
Identity Proof (Any of the following)
- Valid Passport
- Valid UK driving license with photograph or Fire Arm License or Shot gun Licence
- Govt. issued document (with photograph) incorporating customers full name
Address Proof (Any one of the following, not more than 3 months old)
- Utility bill or Council Tax Bill (but not printed from the internet)
- TV License
- Current Bank Account or Credit Card Statement bearing full name and address of the customer (but not printed from Internet)
Additional Document (Additional Documents required depending on circumstances, if requested)
- Proof of income.
- Telecommunication Mandate, if the instructions are to be accepted on the email / fax message
- Any other document as deemed necessary by the bank official such as Vis or Residence Permit in case the applicant is a Non UK National
Non Resident Account
UK National Living Abroad & EU National Living in Home Country: Any one document from List 1 and Any two documents from List 2
Other Foreign National living elsewhere: Any two documents from List 1 and Any two documents from List 2
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.