This product is no longer available to new customers but will continue unaffected for use by existing customers until the account is closed.
Important Notice: Ceasing of Non-Account Holder Remittances Under RF2I Product
Dear Valued Customers,
We regret to inform you that effective from 20th March 2023, we will be ceasing our Non-Account Holder Remittances under Rapid Funds 2 India services. We understand that this may cause some inconvenience to you which we apologise.
We would like to assure you that our priority remains to provide you with the highest quality of service, and we are constantly looking for ways to improve our offerings. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service representatives in the branch who will be happy to assist you.
Bank of Baroda offers an attractive and customer friendly rupee payments facility to its Customers in UK called ‘RapidFunds2India’. Following are the salient features of the product :
- Easy and hassle free money transfer service to India from any of the Bank of Baroda branches in the UK
- INR payment facility to over 8100 plus Bank of Baroda branches in India interconnected under the Core Banking Solution (CBS) Network. (list available at https://www.bankofbaroda.in/locate-us/branches)
- INR payments to India is free of charge i.e. no commission where beneficiary is maintaining an account with Bank of Baroda in India. Cash handling charges would be separately levied, if the remittance is done against tendering of cash (Remittance services by accepting cash is not available for Non Banking customers).
- In case, the beneficiary is not maintaining an account with Bank of Baroda in India, then charges would be levied (click here for schedule of charges)
- Speedy credit to beneficiary’s account in India. INR Payments / INR Remittance facility also available for credit to over 145,000+ branches of other banks connected under National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) (list available at http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/neft.aspx )
- Trade related payments not allowed through RF2I
* Terms and conditions apply
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.