It’s time to make your smart move
Convenience at its best!
Procedure for Installing
- Dynamic user interface.
- Options to get your account statement anywhere any time with an option to receive it in PDF to the registered email with bank.
- Display of multiple accounts linked same customer ID.
- Facility to transfer funds to Self Linked GBP accounts and third party GBP accounts with in Bank.
- View Mini Statement of your accounts.
- Request for a new cheque book online.
- Real time transaction updates.
- Open your Fixed Deposit online
Procedure for Installing the M-Connect Plus UK App
Once you have registered for this service and downloaded the application from Play Store/App Store, you need to follow the below steps
Step 1 App will obtain your confirmation and will send an SMS to bank to obatin OTP for verifying your mobile number registered with bank.
Step 2 App will ask you to enter your mobile number, enter 10 digit Registered Mobile Number, please do not prefix with "0" or "+" or "Country Code".
Step 3 OTP (One time password) will be sent on your registered Mobile Number and auto read.
Step 4 Create your application password.
Step 5 Agree Terms & Conditions and then change your mPIN received through SMS by entering and confirming your choice of mPIN
Step 6 Activation Successful.
- For dual SIM, please keep the default SIM as the one which is rMember of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- The app will send an SMS from your handset to verify your mobile number registered with Bank of Baroda.
- Standard SMS charges will be applied.
- Your OTP is valid for limited period only (5 minutes). If it is not used during the specified time period, you are required to regenerate the OTP.
- If you don't receive the OTP, reinstall the app (or clear application data in settings, this option is for android users only),then try registering again.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.